Purposes of the RPASedation dentistry Washington DC dentist district heights Washington.
The purposes of the RPA include but are not limited to:
- collecting and disseminating practical management and ecological information concerning watershed health, use, restoration, and management in the Rio Puerco watershed and throughout New Mexico.
- examining, evaluating, and promoting new concepts regarding sustainable land use in the Rio Puerco watershed and in the state.
- involving land owners, local, state, and federal elected officials, administrative agencies, and the general public in the search for solutions to watershed problems, and articulate these solutions in a clear, understandable manner.
- accomplishing its goals through workshops, outdoor classrooms, lectures, publications, site tours, consultations, collaborative demonstration projects, awards, and any other appropriate informational venue.
- initiating, designing, and implementing restoration projects that achieve the goals of the RPA and the Rio Puerco Management Committee (RPMC), which was established November 12, 1996 through the Rio Puerco Watershed Act, Public Law 104-333.
- acting as the fiscal agent for existing and proposed projects undertaken by the Rio Puerco Management Committee or any other entity working towards Rio Puerco watershed restoration objectives.